Sunday, November 29, 2009

2nd semester

It's almost one month since the last time I posted an article here in my blog!

I really miss blogging!!!

For almost one month, I've been very busy studying! Yeah! SCHOOL STUFF again!!!

My second semester in Law school already started! I'm having a hard time during the first week of classes because my body is still in VACATION mode! I'm relieved because I've got the best professor in all of my subject namely:

@ Atty. Salvador in Constitutional Law 2
@Atty. Abellera in Election Law
@ Atty. Regalado in Legal Ethics
@Atty. Arreza in Criminal Law I
@Judge Villarosa in Obligations and Contracts
@ Atty. Ortiz in Legal Writing

We haven't met our professor in Inteelectual Property and Copyright Law but I've heard a lot of good stuff about him.

I'm very confident that I'll learn a lot on the following subjects with their guidance!

No comments: