Tuesday, August 26, 2008

to do list

it is going to be a very busy and hectic week for me because I've got to do the following:

*send the letter for sponsorship to the members of my group

*send a co-member all the information regarding our thesis so that he will be able to make a letter for conducting survey

* edit our thesis paper

*scan and send articles about executive and legislative budgetary relation to vianka

* make my report about executives part in budgeting and budgetary process

*unfortunately our mid term exam in ethics and accountability has been move to sept. 2 that's why I've got to review again

* also my report in ethics and accountability has been move to sept. 2 that's why I've got to prepare for my report

*make my project about medium term development goal

* make four policy analysis

* Answer our module in Public Administration

* finish all the requirements in our OJT Report

*research all the missing cases in penal code

* review the penal code

*research about voters education

I hope I'll be able to finish all of this as soon as possible!!!

No comments: