Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Demand October

Next month will be very busy for me because of a lot of errands that I really need to comply like attending the christening of my cousin Edz and the confirmation of my cousin Suzette on Oct. 4 which is also the fiest in Binondo and the birthday of my late brother Patrick Eymard, the following week I have to enroll with the long lines of student paying their tuition fees for the second semester wherein P.U.P. is known for pila-uli-pila thing (i thought the problem with the long lines of people enrolling in booths is solved but unfortunately it happened again in the last enrollment), next, going to cemetery to visit my mom and dad for the celebration of my mom's birthday, then, the conduct of voters education and system of governance seminar in Naujan, Oriental Mindoro (imagine! it's in Mindoro, I hope i'll have a chance to go to puerto galera!!! LOVE WHITE sand!!!), after a few days, we will go to teacher's camp in baguio (creepy!? but my friends told me it is already renovated) for the moot court and lastly, going to cemetery again to celebrate All Saints and All Souls Day!!!

I just hope to have a visit to the beautiful sites in Baguio and and Oriental mindoro!!!

No comments: