Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pain

losing someone you love either through death or break ups is really painful.

I've felt this pain a lot of times from the death of my grand father, then my best friend going to province because of family problem and the recent one the death of my parents.

during those times i wanna ask God why? but the only answer I've got is the words of my mom that God will never give you a problem that you cannot surpass. Also, If got get something or someone special to you it means he got more wonderful things to give you.

though in this trying moments of our life our faith in him is being tested, how much do you love him...

as for me, until now I lament for the death of my parents but whenever I miss them, silently I pray to God to open the doors of heaven so that my parents will be in his kingdom, the kingdom wherein only joy and happiness you'll only feel.

to the people who lost there love ones do not lose hope you'll be able to overcome this trials!!!

always remember:


"GOD IS GOOD"

No comments: