Friday, May 8, 2009

Already Graduated!!!

Finally, I already graduated from my beloved alma matter Polytechnic University of the Philippines obtaining the Bachelor's Degree in Political Science with an option of Public Administration and Governance (BPAG)!!!

I thought I will be late for the commencement exercise because I woke up very late!!! Imagine, our graduation started at 8:00 in the morning!!! We planned that I will curl my hair but due to time constraint I decided just to straighten it using the hair straightening iron to save time.

I together with my grandparents (unfortunately my brother weren't able to come because he's not feeling well) arrived at the World Trade Center in Pasay around 7 a. m. The entrance hall was filled with so many students, it is as if were the fish inside the can of sardines!!! I parted with my grandparents because the entrance of the parents and the students are different. I saw Ana in the entrance and proceeded to the hall immediately!!! There, I saw our classmates and we do some photo sessions (luckily, the guard didn't confiscate my phone because cellphones and cameras are prohibited!!!).

The program went well and very smoothly! The guest speaker is Honorable Arthur Yap, the current secretary of the Department of Agriculture, he also recieved the honoris causa and the confirment of having the degree of Doctor in Publ;ic Administration!!!

While singing the P. U. P. hymn, Jezaline Clemente, the president of the Political Science Society (PSS), classmate and a good friend of mine called us and said her congratulations. Unfortunately, due to her sickness she were'nt able to come but because she called us I got a chance to ask about her condition and I'm glad to hear that she's getting better as time goes by.

After the commencement exercise, We also had another photo session and I got a chance to congratulate and say formally my farewell to everybody. Then, immediately we went home and eat our lunch prepared by my relatives!!!

I would like to thank:

@ Ate Chai - for helping me put my make up!!!

@ Tatay Santos - for the money he gave us to buy food!!!

@ Nanay Gaya - for the wallet

@ Ate Bebelot - for the bag

@ Ate Inday - for preparing the food

@ Ate Eva - for the preparations

@ And to all my relatives - for their help

No comments: