Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank You!!!

I would like to thank the following:

@ Ana Lorena Ramos and her family for inviting me on the celebration of our graduation, for the delicious food that I can't helped myself from eating a lot especially the lumpia and litsong baboy, and for the videoke magic sing that enhaced my vocals.

@ Ernie Talaro, for sending me a gift in Farm Town

@ Fina Ong, for singing with me

@ Bernadette Banlaoi, for choosing wonderful songs for us to read

@ Analyn Bandagoza, Michelle Real and Afreel Visaya, for getting our thesis from Sir Pascua

@ Monica Dianne Ramirez, for keeping our thesis safe and for the updates on Jezaline Clemente

@ Christine Din, also for the updates

@ Iola Vianka Pinon, for the reminders

and to

@ Romina Berja, for accompanying me and helping me choose the right dress for the graduation!!!

No comments: