Sunday, October 4, 2009

Going back to school

I'm very excited to go back to school tomorrow!!!

Of course, going back to school means meeting my classmates and professors AGAIN, returning to my so called routine since I entered law school like reading and reviewing books and cases which constitutes a lot of SLEEPLESS nights. Well, I'm not complaining! The truth is, I really MISS doing those stuff after a week of being stuck at home.

Now, I learned how to finally cope up with everything, from the depression and stressed to enthusiasm and optimism! My first semester for being a Freshman in Law School is coming to an end, I had lot of fun, as well as a lot of frustrating events passed, nonetheless, I'm proud to say that I grow not just physically, but also mentally and spiritually!!!

I always say GOD IS SO GOOD! and HE REALLY IS GOOD!!!

No comments: