Thursday, October 29, 2009

My first semester in law school already ends!!!

I can't believe I endured the ordeal for almost five months!

Well, I passed all my subjects except Criminal Law. I had to admit, It's my fault that I failed the subject because I'm not studying hard and there are lot of impediments standing in my way, as well as, at that time I'm again doubting, doubting if I'm really fit to study law? is it God's will? or is it only my whim?

Sad to say, I FAILED again!

"You can't have any successes unless you can accept failure."

~George Cukor

but I still have HOPES!!! I have to take the subject again and pass it!

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."

~Henry Ford


and if I fail, I'll still try again!

"Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

~Samuel Beckett



"Supposing you have tried and failed again and again.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose,
for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down,
but the staying down."

~Mary Pickford

because only in my failures I will learn how to succeed!!!

"You always pass failure on your way to success."

~Mickey Rooney

MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO GUIDE US

AND

BLESS US ALL!!!

No comments: