Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vogue: Christmas Party


I went to Shangrila Makati last Sunday armed with my clothes, make up and of course curly hair. I'm a bit nervous because it's my first time attending an office Christmas party. At the lobby, I saw Jessica Gayle "Jesz" Munsalud and Rechel "Rich" Dańo. I immediately went to them and went to the receptionist and asked where is the Function Hall for our projects Christmas Party and the beautiful receptionist told me that it's on the second floor.



I saw April "Pheng" Peńafiel at the registration area. She told us to register and have our picture taken in the Photo booth. After the registration we proceeded first to the comfort room. In fairness, I like the design of their rest room. We also took some photos their before going to photo booth and function hall.


We had our meal before the event started and of course there's an on-going picture taking on the side. I love the soup and dessert that they served. And then the event started! It was really a very spectacular event. Unfortunately, I didn't win any prize in the raffle draw but thanks to all the people surrounding me I had fun that night!

Looking forward to next year's Christmas Party!

No comments: