Thursday, October 2, 2008

After Survey

My feet is still aching for walking for almost 7 hours as well as my hands for writing the answers of all our respondents this morning... I bet vianka is also tired... we're the one who distribute the survey questionnaires...

Now, I realized the difference of the character of each person that's why they are called individuals because some of the respondents we ask to answer the survey questionnaires are snobbish, bully, ignorant (i dont want to explain it), still, some are very nice and approachable.

other than that, I thank the lord for all his blessing and also all the respondents for helping us in our thesis.

after the physical torture (conducting a survey), we will come to mental and emotional torture of tabulating the survey forms, doing chapter 4 and 5. also, my newly discovered chapter 6 which is the frontpage, abstract, table of contents, list of tables and figures, approval sheets, dedications and acknowledgements...

i hope to finish all of this tomorrow...

No comments: