Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Teachers Camp



When the decision regarding the place where the moot court will be held was served, final and executory!? The creeps that I felt for almost a year ago come back!!! Imagine, I don't have a choice but to go back to Baguio again, (I like Baguio but the place where we are going to stay is very scary!!!) specifically on teachers Camp.

A year ago, I together with the whole 3rd and 4th year student of our department went to baguio to attend the youth congress and youth camp. Me and some of my friends were assigned to "textbook," the name of the cottage. Every night, I have to sleep early not because of lack of sleep and tiredness but because of the fear of seeing a ghost. Imagine, the ghost have a name!!! that's true!? the ghost name is Lulu. I ask my friend why did they named the ghost Lulu, she answered back: "because Lulu is a short term for lulutang-lutang (I don't know if she is trying to put up a joke).

the whole week that we stayed in textbook, I experienced a lot of scary things though I have'nt seen a ghost still you will feel their presence. I remember telling a friend that there is someone in the balcony but she said there is no one there (hmmm... i don't want to investigate further about it), Also, i heard some classmates telling that the comfort rooms give them creeps, as well as they keep on telling that it seems no one is occupying the cottage (how come? every night, my classmates turn on their mp3's and stereos up to the maximum volume which is as if they were having a party!? so, it's impossible that you will not hear the sounds and see the lights are always turn on...

One thing that creeps me most, is the fact that we are going to stay in the page hall. I've heard from some fellow students that they keep on hearing footsteps and a girl singing in the hall which later on justified by my friends...

well, I've heard teachers camp is already renovated, I just hope the ghosts will leave the camp soon!!!

No comments: