Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tallying

I'm tired!?

it seems my head will burst like my friends keep on saying after drinking liquor! Honestly, I haven't got a chance to drink liquor and I don't have plans for that!?

maybe you're wondering why I feel this way, the reason is our thesis!?

the super duper mind boggling thesis!!!

I did lots of thesis paper during my lower years in college but this paper is different because we need to conduct survey (which i keep on telling to you guys it's physically and mentally draining!?) and to generate the results of the survey by tallying and getting it's percentage (I do not fear numbers unlike others do!? but this tallying really got me going insane!?).

Unfortunately, we haven't got a chance to finish our thesis but the good news is our defense were move and we don't have to cram like other groups in are class are doing!?

No comments: