Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas


Christmas is past approaching!!! I didn't realize it until yesterday, when I heard from a television show that it's 10 days to go before Christmas!!! Almost every night I hear children singing Christmas carols such as Jingle Bells, etc.... My brother already bought shoes, pants, and shirts for Christmas and New Year! As for me, I'll buy those on Dec. 20... Thank God!!! I may now have a chance to cook my signature spaghetti and homemade ham!!! I have to attend and complete the nine days midnight mass! So that my wish will come true!!! Even though I'm already 20 years old, I still hope to see Santa Claus putting gifts in the sock!!!

We should always remember the very essence of Christmas that it's not just buying fashionable clothes and getting gifts from your Godfathers and Godmothers but It's all about the birth of our lord Jesus Christ who saves us from being doomed to our sins!!!


To Everyone:

Advance Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: