Saturday, December 27, 2008

"The Series Challenge Season 3"

I'm very excited to participate in the challenges prepared by J. Kaye!!!

Again, reading books will be more fun than before!!!

For the first challenge entitles "The Series Challenge Season 3" I choose to read all the series of The Chronicles of Narnia of C. S. Lewis and Twilight of Stephenie Meyer. Though I already watched the two movies of Narnia and Twilight, I believe reading the book much more excites the imagination of the readers.

The reading list will be as follows:

1. The Chronicles of Narnia

a. The Magician's Nephew
b. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe (I already saw the movie!)
c. The Horse and His Boy
d. Prince Caspian (Like the other one, I already saw the movie!!!)
e. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
f. The Silver Chair
g. The Last Battle

2. Twilight

a. Twilight ( I already saw the movie and finished reading the book)
b. New Moon
c. Eclipse
d. Breaking Dawn

As for the other challenges, I haven't decided on what books in particular I will read but on local library I think it's much better if I choose Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Ninoy Aquino Learning Resource Center (PUP-NALRC) because of the proximity.

Please wait for further notice for the other challenges!!!

Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not the post for The Series Challenge Season 3. I am for the other ones. You'll need to make a post for those and link back to it.