Saturday, March 7, 2009

Atty. Daye, Domo Arigatou

Finally two of my professor said their farewell piece! First is Sir Adam followed by Ma'am Daye. Actually, I don't have plans on attending class yesterday, I even did not bother going to Sir Adam's class because of my back pain it's hard for me to stand up and sit but due to some incidents I had to attend to school. Around 3 pm I arrived in P. U. P. and all I did is review all my notes in Law on Public Officer hoping that I will be called for recitation. When the class of Ma'am Daye started she told us that she called for the meeting not to tackle the lesson but to say her farewell speech.

At that time I really wanna get out of the class because I don't wanna hear the word 'GOOD BYE' the word will only cause me anxiety and depression knowing that there will be a minimal chance that we will be able to meet in the future!

Being in her class opens you in the different realm of the world. In her class I learned a lot about law! Also, in her class I finally made a decision that I will take up BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB) after GRADUATING!!! I will surely miss her stories like how she overcome the hardships of attending law school, taking the bar and waiting for the results of the bar exam to be released, her quest looking for a job outside the four walls of the Supreme Court, and most specially I will miss her love stories in between our class discussions which allows us to study a bit more about the topic.

When she told us that she will quit teaching I want to protest and encouraged her not to do it because I know DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION will surely loose a beautiful faculty member, a great teacher and a caring friend but after I had a talk with her in Theresa I am relieved that she will not completely quit teaching and that she will only take a rest for one semester!!!



To Atty. Anne Claudette Tolentino,

Daye Sensei

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!

Gambaru Yo!!!

No comments: