Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I PASSED!!!

I really can't explain how I feel right now! I feel like crying, shouting, jumping and etc. for the reason that I PASSED the oral examination in Polytechnic University of the Philippines College of Law!!!

I really can't believe it! MIXED EMOTIONS it seems!!!

THANK YOU LORD GOD!!! for all the BLESSINGS you keep on giving me including my family and friends!!!

I will give my VERY BEST to be able to keep up in law school!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to all Passers which includes my friends in our ever SUPPORTIVE department namely the DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, they are:

1. Iola Vianka Pinon (pardon for my wrong spelling of your surname alt 164 seems not working!)
2. Fina Ong
3. Richard Renes
4. Salome Saro
5. Dhana Evangelista
6. Danica Aguila

Next stop will be ENROLLMENT!!!

No comments: