Saturday, March 14, 2009

doukyusei DOMO ARIGATOU

Tomorrow is going to be our last day to attend the class as members of BPAG 4-1 because the day after some of us will join the labor sector of society, some will either get masteral degree or go to law school.

Since the start of March I can't helped but think about our memories since day one in P. U. P. and now that is about to end I am really getting depressed.

Hopefully, everyone will achieve heir goals, get a stable job and have a family of their own!!!

To my Classmates in BPAG 4-1:

Thank you for everything!!!

From simple things like giving me a piece of yellow paper during exams up to lifting my self confidence in competing in Sophomore Debate, most specially, thank you for your support during the most difficult times of my life.

Again,

Thank You Very Much!!!

Good Luck!!!

Take Care

and

May the God Lord Give Us More Blessings!!!!

No comments: