Saturday, September 26, 2009

1st week of being 21

My first week of being 21 years old were spent mostly in school (library in particular).

Thanks God! I already finished writing the digested cases in Statutory Construction last yesterday! Honestly, my hands are shaking after writing almost 130 cases! Good thing! By writing the cases, I already had an advanced study for our final exam in the said subject!

Today, the rain is pouring cats and dogs!!! I really don't know how I managed to stay on the bus going to Cavite for about 6 hours because of the traffic and a lot of stranded vehicles due to the heavy rainfall and flood (about knee to chest deep).

Awhile ago, I received a message from a classmate of mine that they are now in evacuation area. I'm worried about them! I hope they still in good condition!!!

No comments: