Saturday, September 19, 2009

last week of being 20

A lot of good things happened in my last week of being twenty (20) years old.

Finally, last Monday we had a class in Constitutional Law and I passed the Mid-term exam in the said subject. Likewise, we had a class last Tuesday in Environmental Law and I'm looking forward on watching "The Inconvenient Truth" of Al Gore regarding Climate change.

Last Wednesday and Friday, I'm grateful that Atty. Ramirez is back after being absent in our class in Persons and Family Relations (CV111) due to his sickness.

Last Thursday, was my first time attending mass in St. Jude Parish Church in San Miguel together with Ate Jean. I think it will be part of my routine to attend the mass and the novena there every Thursday.

Yesterday, My grandparents gave me a dress us a gift for my birthday!!!

Again,

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments: