Saturday, February 21, 2009

hoping and praying

At last! I'm now in our house, facing my PC again and trying to update everyone about what happened to me last Saturday. Well, I went to school very early but not to attend our class but to take the entrance exam in P. U. P. College of Law. Upon entering the examination room, my heart keeps beating faster every minute. Me and Vianka are came very early so we have to wait for several minutes till the clocks reach 9 a. m. I'm not really fond of waiting so long that's why I just keep on telling myself that "Patience is a Virtue!." Also, I keep myself occupied talking to my seatmates.

After a few minutes the proctor came, He checked the booklet, collected fees, and gave us some points to remember which is: The Three Essential L's of Law namely: Laws, Logic and Language. Then the exam starts, I read first the instructions then I proceed in answering the questions. I've got to admit the exam is very hard and quite tricky but through the tips and teachings of our professor in Public Administration, it helps me answer it very quickly and easily.

Now, I've got to wait for three weeks to end before they post the result of the exam and I'm praying really hard and hoping that I will pass it!!!

No comments: