Friday, February 20, 2009

Starting Another Path

Since elementary I am fond of people defending their clients in court which we referred to as attorney, but when I started going to college, my plans keep on changing. Changing in the sense of sometimes "I wanna be a lawyer", sometimes "I don't". There are also some point that I totally quit and told a friend that I will not pursue law school anymore and that I will just only take master's and doctoral degree in Public Administration. Thanks to Vianka! because she keep on telling me to pursue my dreams of being a lawyer someday!

Today, I am starting to go to another path and make my initial move to achieve my dream that I always keep on considering my goal in life. Later I will be taking the entrance exam of Polytechnic University of the Philippines College of Law. Hopefully, I'll passed! I really prayed a lot for it!

Maybe someday, if ever I will achieve the title "atty." I will pursue my other dream to achieve the title "Dr." of Public Administration.

Always keep in mind that:

"God laid out a plan for us!
The plan on which the path to glory is being laid!
But, It is us who have the duty
to make a move to achieve that glory!
God is GOOD!!!"

No comments: