Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Letting Go

Yesterday I went to the cellphone center to repair my cellphone because I can't call and send messages. Their they check up my cellphone, do some series of interview just like a doctor-patient thing in the hospital. After the check up the technician told me that they can't fix the damage in my cellphone and advised me to buy a new one. I thought it's just a modus operandi (operation modes) so that I will buy a cellphone in their shop. That's why I went to another cellphone repair shop but to my surprise the technician their advised me the same thing and it turn out that I was wrong in my judgment on the first technician. Now, I've already decided to buy a new cellphone but still letting go with my former cellphone is very hard for me because I've been using it for almost two years. Ijust hope that the cellphone that I'm going to buy will served me better than the former one.

No comments: