Thursday, February 5, 2009

My mobile history

This is the list of all the cellphone that I acquired from the very first to the current:

a. Nokia 3310 - my very first cellphone. My mama gave this to me in high school. I lost it when I rode the space shuttle in Enchanted Kingdom, assumingly, it fell down from my very full pocket;

b. Nokia 3110 - my mama gave this to me but after a few months my father borrowed it because his cellphone is snatched. A few days after, we attended the GSMEC sportsfest, their he lost it when he left the phone in the taxi;

c. Motorola C660 - it's my parents gift to me for graduating with honors. It's also my mobile phone in my first year in college. It got a lot of damage so I decided to buy another one.

d. Nokia 3510 - my mom buy this actually not for me but when my phone got damage, she gave this to me.

e. Nokia 5310 - I got this when my mom died. I swap this for a touch screen cellphone.

f. Nokia 6708 - my first touch screen phone! I got this for only 2000 pesos. I use this for almost one and a half year and I loved it because of it's built in remote. I already get rid of it yesterday.

g. Nokia N100i - I bought this yesterday. My second touch screen phone and my very first phone with tv!!!

I actually can't imagine that I've got seven mobile phones for the past seven years. hopefully, I will not buy another one this year!!!

No comments: