Saturday, June 20, 2009

first week in law school

Law school is really in a different level!!!

This week for me is like riding a roller coaster or a space shuttle in Enchanted Kingdom because the my classes in law school started last Monday wherein I came to P. U. P. prepared for the surprised recitation for my very first class Constitutional law but unfortunately my professor did not appear in the class followed by the non-appearance of Dean Dela Peńa in our class in Environmental Law last Tuesday due to some important matters he needed to attend to...

Here come Wednesday, wherein I met our very first professor Atty. Ramirez, who is also my interviewer in the Oral Entrance Exam, a lot of students quite warned me that only 3 out of 20 students passed in his class particularly in his class in Persons and Family Relations which is the subject I'm taking!!!

Last Thursday, we met our professor in Statutory Construction, Atty. Clemente, I find the story of his life is very inspiring! I remember him telling us that "we are not going to construct a word but what we are going to do is to construe a word!"

Yesterday (Friday), I attended our class in Persons and Family Relations. Finally, I was able to recite and give my opinion about the Article 2 of the Civil Code of the Philippines and the plus factor here is that Atty. Ramirez praise me for giving a good arguments!!!

This Morning (Saturday), our professor in Legal Accounting did not meet us so we don't have classes for the first subject. The next class is the Criminal Law, wherein our professor is Atty. Elcid, he called me for a recitation which I was a ble to answer because I read the RPC or the Revised Penal code in advanced! He said that the class can ask for our (referring to me and vianka) help since we are full time students!!! Lastly, Atty. Ramos is our professor in Legal Profession and Legal Research, I sense a strange aura in him that he may look mellow in the outside but he's tough to beat in the inside!!!

In addition, I gain a lot of friends in the person of my classmates this week!!!

Lastly, I will do my best to be able to pass all the subjects!!!

Jai HO!!!


No comments: