Friday, June 26, 2009

suspension of class

I experienced a lot of ups and down this week!!!

Last Monday, my professor in Constitutional Law show up in person of Atty. Pedro Lazo. He is very nice and likes to put up jokes a lot during the discussions.

On the next day, Tuesday, Dean Dela Pena finally show up! As expected he is very cool and smart as always!!!

We don't have classes last Wednesday due to the celebration of the Feast of San Juan and Manila Day!!!

Last Thursday is a memorable one because my shoes broke and I had to call my aunt to bring my shoes in school and also I suck in recitation during the class of Atty. Clemente I don't know why but I'm a bit nervous when he called my name!!!

The classes were canceled yesterday (Friday) and today (Saturday) due to the ongoing general cleaning in the campus to prevent the spread of A H1N1 and dengue.

No comments: