Sunday, June 28, 2009

High School Friends

Yesterday is a fun filled day!!!

I believe God wants me to have a social life because since the start of the class in law school all I did is to study, study, study and a lot more study!!!

I went to Mimita's (Jeremi Jane Carungcong) house to finally meet my high school friends after almost a year not seeing them and the only communication we have are through text, phone calls and chat since we are all busy with our own errands.

We have to endure watching horror movie since Jethro is the only one who brought the CD!!!

Jean is always cool as ever though I am really worried because she had a fever!!!

Jobelle, our informant, told us first class information regarding our classmates since she have a constant communication with them!

I'm really sad knowing that Jayson a. k. a. Baki and Emmiline finally broke up (maybe the're not really meant to be!)!!!

I would like to thank Isay for driving us yesterday!?

Emmiline's and Mimi's family is as good as always!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have a ny chance to join them in the outing this coming saturday due to my class but still I do hope to see them soon!!!

Miss you Guys!!!

No comments: