Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1st day of Simbang Gabi





Even-though I only had a chance to sleep for almost 2 hours, I still managed to woke up as early as 3 in the morning because I want to attend the first of the nine days Thanksgiving Mass popularly known as SIMBANG GABI (most often than not it was usually held at 4 a. m. in the morning!).

Together with my cousins, we attend the mass in Binondo Church! Unfortunately, we were not able to find vacant seats, so, we stand for more than hour just to finish the Mass! There are lots of people in different sex and ages are there praying solemnly.

I haven't got a chance to buy the famous delicacies during Christmas season specifically BIBINGKA and PUTO-BUMBONG! I'll definitely find a way to buy some of it tomorrow!

Lastly, I really want to complete the 9 days' Simbang Gabi, that's I'll do my best to wake up very early to attend the mass!

No comments: