Thursday, December 31, 2009

Remeniscing 2009

As a treat, I will recall the memorable experiences in the year 2009! I would like to do it Ma'am Daye's style!

JANUARY

: )

We passed our thesis defense!!!


FEBRUARY

: )

I got a new cellphone!!!

: l

I took the written exam in P. U. P. Law school.


MARCH

: )

I passed the written exam!!!

: l

After passing the written exam, I took the oral exam in P. U. P. Law.


APRIL

: )

CEFP accepted our edited thesis!!!

: (

Jeza was diagnosed for having a leukemia.


MAY

: )

I GRADUATED!!!

I am now a Law Student!!!


JUNE

: )

My first semester in Law School already started!!!

: (

Michael Jackson died.


JULY

: )

first time going to Karaoke Hub with Ate Mona and Ate Jean!!!


AUGUST

: (


Cory Aquino died.


SEPTEMBER


: )

My 21st Birthday!!!

: (

a lot of Filipinos were devastated by Ondoy.


OCTOBER

: )

First semester in Law School ends!!!


NOVEMBER

: )

Second semester in Law School starts!

Manny Pacquio won over Ricky Hatton!!!

: (

the hideous Maguindanao massacre happened!


DECEMBER

: )

Baby Joy was born!!!

I started a new blog called ATTY. Khun wa REH


Let's see what 2010 is going to bring in the table!

SHINNEN AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU!!!

No comments: