Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is the visiting In or Out??? whatttaaa


Last Sunday, I went to Manila Ocean Park with my brother and Ronaluz, a cousin of mine. It's my second time to go there, still, the aquatic animals never failed to amazed me!

I saw the giant crab and shrimp (I forgot their real name) and thought how it will taste if we cook it!!! The tunnel of fishes are also good!

Moreover, at the middle of our sigtaken abaht seeing, I remember the mermaid show, that's why I ask one of the staff when and where it will start. At the middle of our conversation, a foreigner came and asked the said staff and I quote "IS THE VISITING IN OR OUT?" then suddenly the foreigner walked out! I was taken aback! I even doubt if I heard it correctly! Where on earth is that sentence came from?



After that incident, we went to the Mermaid Show. It was splendid! I enjoyed it very much, even though I haven't got a chance to take a solo picture of all the mermaids!

It was indeed a very nice and fun experience that I will treasure for the rest of my life!!!

No comments: