Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas!!!


I saw some children yesterday singing Christmas carols like the famous "Sa may bahay," "Ang Pasko ay Sumapit," and etc. in front of my neighbors house hoping for that the good owner of the house will give them a penny. Then I realized that Christmas is coming to town!!!

Almost every house in our barangay already decorated their house with christmas lights, Christmas tree with the very significant star on top, and some miniature belen.

I also saw some children hanging socks, hoping for our dear Santa Clause to give them presents!!!

I really can't imagine, Santa going inside the house through the window (there are no chimney here in the Philippines except in the area of Baguio and Tagaytay) because he will look like a member of AKYAT-BAHAY GANG!!!

Before I forgot, I still have to buy some presents for my 'inaanak'.

To Everyone,

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: