Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekly Geeks # 25

Politics and Government is the category I choose because the people round me mostly are into politics and public administration...

I know if ever some people who will read these book I definitely guarantee that you'll enjoy it very much...

Politics and Government

* The Third Wave by Alvin Toffler
* The art of War of Sun Tzu
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
* The Brothers Karamasov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
* Mac Arthur by Bob Ong
* Running a Bureaucracy by Ma. Gladys Cruz-Sta. Rita
* Public Administration by Jose P. Leveriza

Hope you'll try to read it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved The Art of War an currently reading Crime an Punishment.

Here is my SS/WG #25 post

Kill Word Verification

Louise said...

Great suggestions. I want to read several of the books on your list.

Louise

http://louspages.blogspot.com