Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Answer to Takeshi's question

To answer the question of Takeshi about where I learn Nihongo in one of my post last December:

Well, I studied Nihongo when I was 2nd and 3rd year in College. The university offered a class for free!!! as in for free! free books, free teachers etc., all you have to pay is your transportation fees, ball pen and a notebook for chatting down. So, I grab the opportunity to learn the language and writing hiragana, katakana and a little kanji. Luckily I passed the Nihongo 1-4 with flying colors!!!

Honestly, I don't really know if my Nihongo is good or not because I haven't use it to communicate to other person aside from my Nihongo classmate and sensei.

Lastly, thank you for commenting in my blog. I really appreciate it!!!

Happy Reading!!!

No comments: