Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekly Schedule

Since I started blogging I keep on posting my to-do-list for the week more so for a month. Right now, I decided to post my weekly task under the title 'Weekly Schedule'!

In this week to-do-list I've got to:

* Sunday - do household chores
attend the sunday mass
do some assignment (including my brother's book report)
review my notes in public enterprise management
read our thesis paper

* Monday - attend the class
midterm exam in public enterprise management
fill in the form for the defense
overnight in group mates' house for the preparation for defense
review the Behavior in Organization
Chinese New Year (Year of the Ox!)

* Tuesday - attend the class
midterm in Behavior in Organization
meeting about the seminar entitles "Federalism"
go to BIR to apply about income tax exemption

* Wednesday - do household chores
pay the bills
possible researching and reviewing cases on administrative law
go to uncles' house to get the ITR

* Thursday - seminar in Federalism

* Friday - the long awaited defense
review cases in administrative law

* Saturday - attend the class

No comments: