Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vote for the New 7 wonders of nature


Puerto Princesa Subterranean River

I would like to call your attention to vote for Puerto Princesa Subterranean River and Coral Triangle of the Philippines!!!




All you have to do is
:








Coral triangle


1. Go to http://www.new7wonders.com/nature/en/vote_on_nominees/
2. Type your e-mail address in the box for email and confirmation email
3. Select a continent
4. Select nominee
5. Click the submit button
6. After submitting, you will receive an confirmation email then click the link on the site so that your vote will be counted.

2 comments:

Fernando Rebouças said...

hi Paula,

Thanks!
I read your mensage in my blog..Im designer of cartoons for childrens..have you MSN for contact? Is you young writer? I can send photos and informations about my Brazil for you.

Fernando Rebouças
www.oiarte.com (website)

Fernando Rebouças said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.