Friday, January 30, 2009

Gruesome Defense!!!

Yesterday, I with my group mates Ana Lorena Ramos, Iola Vianka Piñon, Romina Berja and Jay-Ar Ampongan faced the panel and discussed our paper entitled: "The 2007 Recall of Chinese Products from the Market: It's Effect to the Small Medium Enterprise in Binondo, Manila. The panel is composed of Sir Pascua (the Department of Political Science and Public Administration Chairperson), Sir Elmer Soriano and Sir Vera Cruz ( the panel head) in the College of Economics, Finance and Politics Learning Resource Center (CEFP-LRC).

I was very nervous because Vianka was late so I had to discussed the Chapter 1 (which I'm not quite ready to discussed). I thank God because she came at the middle of my talk about the Conceptual Paradigm, immediately, I called her to continue the discussions.

The oral presentation goes well but the panelist really asked a lot of difficult questions. After the series of interpulation, they asked us to go outside for their deliberation about our presentation.
Waiting for us to be called is very frightening.

After a few minutes, we are called then the verdict is delivered:

PASSED!!!

I really can't explain how I felt yesterday, I feel like jumping, shouting! Everything felt so damned good!!! Though we have to revised some parts of our thesis, I really dont care because we passed the gruesome defense!!!!

No comments: