Saturday, April 4, 2009

1 Litre no Namida

I don't like watching movies with a drama theme because I always got depressed after watching it but the jdorama "One Litre of Tears" is an exemption.

I already got a copy of the television series a couple of months ago but I decided not to watch it upon learning through my research in wikipedia that this series is about a girl who suffers from an incurable disease. I thought this is just another series that discuss about the hardship of being sick not being able to do something and eventually saying your farewell to the world. I really do hate death and saying goodbye!!!

A week ago, I saw a commercial notifying the public that the series is going to be shown in GMA7. Since then, I got a bit bothered and coming to a decision that I'll watch the series.

From the first episode up to the last, I can't stop myself from crying and admiring the girl and the people around her for being strong at the trying moments of their life. Indeed, the girl is really amazing!!!

I believe that death is part everyone's life. Nobody is created immortal. I myself lost some people very dear to me! and being able to watch this series gives me a lot of courage to move and and do my best everyday!!!

No comments: