Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a Lucky Day!!!

Finally, my name is now posted on the tentative list of graduating students which means I already got my clearance form and pink cards!!!

After getting our pink cards we proceed to MOA (short for SM Mall of Asia) to celebrate the Earth Day!!!

At first. we thought the celebration will not start because of the rain but with patience the rain stops and the program started.

The program was very informative and fun because of some games on the side wherein my classmates participated and got some prices!!!

The program enables the children to be aware of the importance of the environment on their life!!!

I plan to go to school for the clearance and pay for the graduation fees!!! Hopefully, we'll be able to finish everything tomorrow!!!

No comments: