Friday, April 10, 2009

The WebSite

Finally, I started reading the diary of Aya Kito, the girl diagnosed of having an incurable disease.

Actually, finding a copy of the diary in the internet is very difficult!

The translated version of the are all in Cantonese. How will I able to read that? I only knew how to read Hiragana, Katakana, and a little of Kanji!!! I looked for the original copy of the diary written in Nihonggo (hoping that I can find even one written in Romaji), still, I found none. Until I found the translated copy of the diary in english in the link attached to the article of Ichi Rittoru No Namida in wikipedia site.

The translation is very good even though there are some mispelled words but it's alright!!!

If you want to read the diary and be moved by Aya Kito, just go to this website:

http://buditannaga.blogspot.com/

No comments: