Friday, April 10, 2009

My mistake

i made a huge mistake by posting a comment on Kuya Fidel's blog "theelectronicink"!!! I thought the blog is owned by Monica Ramirez a classmate and good friend of mine!!!

I found the blog very amusing!

Some of the posts that I already read is about debate!?

Well, nothing to complain about that Kuya Fidel is a well known person in our university when it comes to Parliamentary Practice and Debate (sounds like my subject in 2nd year!!!).

I also remember that he was our adjudicator during our Sophomore Debate. Unfortunately, I was just able to make it in the preliminaries. Well, I have to admit I really suck in Public Speaking more so in public debate!!!

I heard from Bandam (Analyn Bandagoza) that he (Kuya Fidel) is now studying in the University of the Philippines!

the only words that I can say to him right now are:

Good Luck!!!

and

God Bless!!!

No comments: