Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Graduation Picture

I wake up early this morning to catch the last fx (a mode of transportation) that will travel from our village to manila. Upon reaching Manila, I first went to my grandmother's house just to kill time and visit my relatives their. When the clock strikes 11:30, I immediately went to school via Ferry which travels in the very famous Ilog Pasig (Pasig River).

In P. U. P., I'm amazed that everyone is very busy!!! Some of my classmates, specially the girls are busy putting their make-ups, straightening or curling their hairs while the guys are occupied arranging their clothes and hair-do.

Their was a questionnaire distributed to everybody before the picture taking started. Their they ask, What is your personal motto in life? and due to time pressure the only answer I came up to is:

"What is Beauty if the Brain is Empty!!!"

Not bad! isn't it?

We waited for quite some time before the management told us that it's now our turn! First, we went to the PAO wherein it already became a parlor because the make-ups, retouch and hair arrangements were done. Then, we went to the studio and took our graduation pictures. After they took the pictures we went to jollibee to have our dinner. Unfortunately, Ana weren't able to accompany us because she needs to go home very early.

In Jollibee, I ordered my favorite spicy jolly chicken joy and large coke (YUMMY!!!!). While we are having our breakfast, a male service crew came and asked for the cellphone numbers of my friend, but because those two are already taken they just play a prank on the crew and gave the numbers of their cousins (SO NAUGHTY!!!).

After eating and a series of chit-chat we all decided to go home!!!

No comments: