Monday, April 6, 2009

Irresponsibility!?

I went to my high school alma matter Fiat Lux Academe this morning to get the report card of my brother.

To my surprise, my former teacher was not able to give the report card because my brother failed to comply with his clearance.

I ask my brother how did it happen? wherein all along he keep on telling me he is already cleared in his deficiencies and that the only missing signature in his clearance form is in the subject Science which he further explained that he already complied with the requirements and that all he need to do is to pass the index card containing the proof that he already passed the said requirements.

To proceed with my story, all the index cards of their class in the said subject were handed down to his classmate for her to secure and took and extra care.

But this morning I learned that the girl lost the index cards including my brother's and due to that incident I started to loose my patience.

I already get annoyed because the girl didn't even bother to talk to the teacher and apologize to her classmate and to their parents who look like a fool waiting to recieve the report cards of their children.

I keep on telling myself not maybe its not her fault and its just an accident but still she should have the initiative to do something considering she is the one who lost the cards. She should be responsible enough!!!

She should be more careful in handling important documents like that its not as if it is a trash. If she is working in the private company for example and she lost an important document it will cause her a lot of trouble like loosing her job as well as her credibility.

No comments: